Great Mediterranean tuna salad recipe serve with other Mediterranean fare. Tuna tossed with green beans, Feta cheese, Kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and Greek salad dressing.
- 8 ounces Green Beans, ends trimmed
- 2 (8 ounces each) bags Mediterranean Salad Greens
- 2 Cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 12 ounces can Tuna in Oil, drained
- 12 Kalamata Olives OR Black Olives
- 1/2 cup each Greek Salad Dressing
- Feta Cheese
- Add green beans to saucepan. Cover with water. Simmer 8 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Add Mediterranean salad greens to large serving bowl.
- Add vegetables, tuna, olives, Greek salad dressing and Feta cheese.